JCPenney kiosk is an online website made by the JCPenney associate kiosk company also known as JCP Kiosk. This website is basically designed for the employees of this JCPenney. It works to make it easy for the employees to know about their duties, work schedule, and the exact time when they have to work. Employees can find out the dates when they can get offs.
In this way, this online system is made to make it convenient for the employees. Get in touch with the company’s website to manage the employees’ benefits like insurance, medical, visual plans, and working hours, etc.
JCPenney associate kiosk is an executive programming or JCPenney company to check Jtime, Paystubs, MTO, PTO, my calendar, leaves of not attending, and other most recent updates about the employees and organization. It is HR programming, and it has many benefits for the employees.
The most important thing is that its service is available; rather, you’re at work or at home. You just need to open up your Jtime on your mobile phone or PC. Significantly previous partners can utilize this gateway to print Paystubs or to get W-2 or W-2C forms.
Table of Contents
How to get access to the JCPenney associate kiosk at home?
To get access to the jcp kiosk website, the first thing you need is a good internet connection, then you need to enter the website address into your browser, and your browser will get you to the website.
- Open jcpassociate.com on your link page.
- Options are given to you, select Associate kiosk @ home.
- After clicking, it will divert you to the new page.
Requirements for JCP associate Kiosk Login
You must fulfill the following requirements to get into the JCPenney kiosk.
- You must have a Good internet connection to get rid of any interruption.
- Good device like phone or laptop.
- JCP Associate Kiosk Login valid Employee ID and Password.
Step by Step Jcpenney kiosk Jtime employees login:
Follow the instructions step by step to login to the JCPenney associate kiosk website.
- Open www.jcpassociate.com in your browser using any computer system.
- You will find different options according to the requirements of diverse employees in various fields.
- You need to choose Associate Kiosk @ home.
- You will be automatically directed to the login page.
- There is space to enter the user id and password.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Click on the “login” button.
- The dashboard of the JCP kiosk will open after clicking the login button.
- Any employee of JCPenney kiosk can get information regarding his paystubs, working hours, time, leaves, and other details.
- On the left side, you can see a couple of links. You can either create a new JCPenney associate kiosk account, or you can create a new one.
- If you already have an account, you can enter your username and password on the right side and can log in to your JCP kiosk account.
How to gain access to your work schedule on the Jcpenney associate kiosk website?
First login to the Jcpenney associate kiosk website, on the login page on the left side, you will find written “Jtime launchpad.” By clicking here, you will be able to check your work schedule and pay stub details.
How to gain access to former JCP associate kiosk:
To login to the former associate kiosk, the procedure is the same
- Open the same www.jcassociate.com website.
- Select the option for the former associate kiosk.
- Here you can see some instructions on the next page.
- Now click on the blue link at the end of the page.
- Now on the next page you will see a page where you can login.
- Login by adding your user ID and password
The details of username and password dialing are as follows
Your user ID must consist of 9 digits.
Your password should have 11 digits in the way that it must have JCP in capital letters, then two digits for your birth month, two digits for birth year, and last four digits of your SIN( social security number).
Take an example:
Suppose JCP04987895 is your password
JCP is compulsory for everyone.
04 is the birth month
98 is the birth year
7895 is your supposed SIN (social security number), and that’s it.
This portal can also be used by the Ex-employees to get prints of paystubs and to get W-2 and W-2C forms.
Jcp kiosk employe login- Video Guide
How to get a print of paystubs?
- First, log in to your account by adding user ID and password by following the previous instructions.
- Click on “My Money”
- Click on the “Pay” button on the left side.
- Find the check you want to see.
How to print a copy of W-2 for Jcp Associate kiosk?
- Click on W-2/W-2C forms after login.
- Select by clicking anywhere on the farm with taxes.
- If you want to see taxes from different years, click on “View different years tax.”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some questions that are asked about Jcpenney Kiosk.
Q1: How do I check my schedule for JCPenney?
You can check your schedule for JCPenny by calling the support. Call now 1-800-543-5436 and know about your schedule.
Q2: How do I resign from JCPenney kiosk?
You have to turn in your 2 weeks notice for quitting.
- You let your manager know in advance about your resignation.
- You tell your manager that here is your 2-week notice for quitting.
- Write a typed letter is customary.
Q3: How do I get my JCPenney w2?
Once you are login to your JCP kiosk account, Go to Main Menu and select “Self Service” Select it. Click on “Payroll and Compensation” to open details.
Then click on JCP W-2 Reissue Request and follow the instructions provided on the computer screen. You can either print your W-2 Form or request a mailed copy
Q4: Where is my Paystub check?
Log in to your JCPenny kiosk associate account. Now look for a Paystub check. Here make sure that the paycheck option says “advice” or “check“.
Jcpenney benefits center:
Jcpenney benefits center works to provide services to help the workers to let them know about the benefits of joining Jcp associate kiosk which includes
- Benefits eligibility
- Times off benefits
- Pension and retirement benefits
- Health care benefits
- Any more information and answers to their questions.
Any employee of Jcp kiosk can contact the Jcpenney associate kiosk benefits center.
Call on 1-888-890-8900 Monday to Friday Timing: 8 a.m to 8 p.m.( Central time).